National Eating Disorders Association

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
alwaysthinking
Trying - and lots of anxiety

I really have been trying hard today to do better with my eating. I want so badly to do things Jehovah God's way, and I know He wants me to eat, and to do it properly. Breakfast wasn't perfect, but it was better than recent days, at least. My morning snack was 100℅ according to meal plan. I even nixed my original idea of going to the gym for 2 hours in the morning. But after snack, I had an absolutely awful anxiety attack, and it screwed up my whole morning plans to do the ministry. I just couldn't get my father's voice out of my head, and I knew I couldn't eat for the rest of the day. (Really didn't care if I ever ate again) But by this afternoon, I was hungry and in a better mood, so I decided to try afternoon snack, and I've even planned what I want for supper. But now that snack is over, that lovely anxiety has returned, and I can hardly breathe, and it's taking everything in me not to compensate for it. I'm so sick of this. I want to be "normal." I leave for vacation on Saturday, and I would like to enjoy it, without worrying about food and whether or not I'm going to have anxiety attacks because I happened to eat. Will this ever end?

alwaysthinking
Today

And today was just as bad, if not worse. I'm so sick of this.

London1621
Hi

I hope you will be okay soon. Sending you hugs to help you. Can you try to find something to help you, reading, drawing, music, funny TV shows or something else. Hugs.

tryingtobebrave
I’m sorry

I’m so sorry you’re struggling with all this. I can relate to wondering if it will ever end, and other mental disorders too.
I’m here for you. I care about you a lot.
Hugs.