National Eating Disorders Association

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
s.boewer
Iwanttolive

Hello Iwanttolive, I am specifically reaching out to you because you were so much help to me for such a long time, and I'm not seeing you on any of the forums as I glanced through them briefly. Being as such that I am in the hospital right now, I really don't have the energy to carefully read every thread to look for your comments, but I'd love to know how you are, so I'm asking, how are you? I hope you're doing well :-)

julesthefox
I could be wrong, but I

I could be wrong, but I believe she left the forum. There was some tension and issues with another poster, and she no longer felt comfortable. I miss her too.
How are you doing? I am glad to hear you are getting help. Hope you continue to heal.
Stay strong
Julesthefox

iwanttolive
s.bower

HELLO!!!!!! I had been trying to reach you for a long time so it is so good to see you back. I am really happy. You are the first person I am writing to since coming back on. I just had major surgery, unexpected and unplanned. Was in the hospital for acute pancreatitis and wound up with an emergency appendectomy. My sister was down in the emergency room at the same time!!!

I am tired but doing okay. Home now. I have been through a LOT with my living situation and my parent's finally decided it was time for me to move back in with them. Verbal and emotional abuse takes its toll. My sister may be going on hospice soon. It is difficult for all of us. In all of the trauma of the situation I had about two months where I overate, not bingeing, and was able to start up with therapy again and get into a support group where I will be trained to help those dealing with addiction in a few months. I have to volunteer with their organization for five months or so to wave the $300 fee but will have to pay the state fee of $200 to be certified by the state. So I am excited about that. Getting help, giving help. The volunteering is more about showing up and handing out flyers and greeting people as they come in, consistently. Not a problem.
It has been very difficult and I am wore out but I am not allowing circumstances dictate my behavior, or I am trying not to and getting the help and calling out to God. He is helping me even when I am not in the Word as I need to be nor am I praying as I need to be, He understands and is helping me.

How are you? You went in to a treatment program? How was/is it. I am a little unsure of where people are and how they are doing as I have been away for a few months. Please let me know. I had reached out to you numerous times and have been worried about you so I am glad to see your post. Take care for now.

iwanttolive

julesthefox
It’s so good to hear from you

It’s so good to hear from you <3

lovetowrite81
<3

Hi Iwanttolive! Welcome back!!

I'm so glad you are back home and recovering from surgery. It's good to hear that you have been getting support through therapy/support group and will get to do some volunteering, and that you are continuing to lean into God in everything you're going through. Look forward to hearing more from you soon <3

Blue44
iwanttolive

It’s good to hear from you. I’m glad that you are back on the forum. You have been missed.

alwaysthinking
Hi!!!!

Hey, it's so good to hear from you again. I've really missed you. Sorry about your sister, and I'm glad you're getting the support you need. How do you feel about moving in with your parents? Again, welcome back!!

iwanttolive
thank you all

Moving back with my parent's was an absolute necessity if I was going to maintain my sanity. We are working out the kinks but doing okay. My Dad can get a little overbearing, but he is slowly learning with two women helping him!!!

It is good to be back. I look forward to being able to catch up with you all.

iwanttolive