National Eating Disorders Association

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
hermione3
Doing the best I can

I am doing the best I can right now and saw my therapist Wednesday and it was surprisingly good and meaningful and as I said I understand more why she cut sessions. It’s hard but ok. She still feels I definitely need residential like just some deeply entrenched things that just need to be worked on and it will help to work on it with just 24 hour support. My therapist also said I did some things that are just huge red flags to at least her if you really know me. My doctor also said she is worried and doesn’t worry easily. I know I am a bit of a mess right now but I am trying.

Lillian4516
Hermione3

You are doing the best you can, and I hope you’re proud of yourself for that! I can see that this has been a struggle by reading some of your posts, but I also see that you’re moving forward, one step at a time. I’m proud of you and am glad you’re open with us and your team!

Blue44
hermione3

That’s all anyone can ask is that you do your best. It’s evident that you are trying very hard. I’m glad that your Wednesday session with your therapist went well. Have a nice weekend.

hermione3
Thank you for the support I

Thank you for the support I am trying really hard I am just tired. I want to go on my vacation but also want to go to residential to get that work done but haven't heard yet.

lovetowrite81
Hermione3

Hi Hermione-

I agree that you are trying and doing your best right now, and that is enough. How did your weekend go? Keep us posted on when you hear back from residential. We're here for you <3

hermione3
Thanks for the support. I had

Thanks for the support. I had a good weekend but today feeling horrible. I got my period on top of something self destructive so my body is just hating me right now. I am going to take a shower and try to sleep. I am just feeling awful. My therapists birthday passed and I write her a letter every year this year I was a day late but she sent me the nicest message and it meant so much to me. You are all so kind.

lovetowrite81
Hermione3

I'm sorry you had a rough day yesterday- just wanted to check in and see how you are feeling today? That's so kind of you to write that letter to your therapist, I'm sure that meant a lot to her! Hang in there- I know how rough it can be with period/hormones on top of everything <3

hermione3
Thanks for the support I am

Thanks for the support I am having a rough day...mostly physically like not sure my stomach has pain from my period or hunger or something else I am so frustrated with my body and tired of feeling sick and not sure how to fix it. I am exhausted and just want to sleep...,

s.boewer
Hang in....

I agree with what so many have said, all you can do is your best, and that's all any of us can do. I hope you continue to do what you need to do for yourself and get the help you need, residential sounds like a great idea, vacations are also great, but better if you're healthy I would think. Take care, glad to be back on the forums and I hope you continue to heal :-)

s.boewer
Hang in....

I agree with what so many have said, all you can do is your best, and that's all any of us can do. I hope you continue to do what you need to do for yourself and get the help you need, residential sounds like a great idea, vacations are also great, but better if you're healthy I would think. Take care, glad to be back on the forums and I hope you continue to heal :-)

hermione3
Thanks for the support my

Thanks for the support my labs never got to m6 doctor I got them on the patient portal and they need to be sent to where I plan to go to residential I am frustrated I got them and oddly not my doctor. I just am tired and need a break...