National Eating Disorders Association

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
alwaysthinking
discharge

tomorrow is my day of discharge, and i'm really getting excited. i know it's not ideal not to have the appropriate step down, and it really hasn't hindered me in the past, so i know, with Jehovah God's help, I'll get through this, too. I already have planned that in between my ministry work, i'll just do my own php again. i have all the motivation and plans i need, so why not keep up with it? i do cbt, dbt, exposures, art therapy, music therapy, recreation therapy, experiential therapy, expressive writing therapy, relaxation therapy, and spiritual therapy. for crying out loud, it may be better than any php program i've ever attended. and it's all tailored to fit my needs personally. i'm really motivated to do this and to stick to my recovery. yesterday, i had next-to-last-day jitters and was feeling scared, lost, and worried about being alone, but it was just temporary. today i'm confident again and back to being completely ready for success. and i'm never truly alone. i really do have a great support system. i may live by myself, but i have a lot of supportive people in my life. and i always have Jehovah God with me, so i've never been truly alone. tomorrow can't get here soon enough!

tryingtobebrave
Yay!!

I’m so happy to hear this. I am so, so proud of you my friend.
Love, Braveheart

Savedbygrace
Good job!!!

I'm really proud of you. It sounds like you're in a really great place. I'm excited to see how far you will go. Keep us posted.

lovetowrite81
Alwaysthinking

Hi Alwaysthinking-

Just wanted to say that I am so excited for you! I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling motivated in recovery and feel confident moving forward. I can't wait to see how God continues to grow you in this next season <3

Blue44
alwaysthinking

I’m so happy for you! That’s great that you will be discharged tomorrow. I’m glad that you are doing well. Be careful traveling home.

alwaysthinking
Home

And I'm home! Thanks everyone for the support.

Savedbygrace
Welcome back!!

I'm glad you are home. Get some rest and take care of yourself. Any plans?

Blue44
Glad you are home

I’m thankful that you made it home safely. Try to rest today if you can.

alwaysthinking
Impossible

Can't rest today. Have practically no food in the house!! Going to the food pantry, produce market, and grocery today. Also doing my ministry, and my apartment manager informed me I have to come down to the office today at some point and help with any corrections for an audit they're having. All this on a restless 4 hours of sleep. (Didn't get home till 11:30pm). Oh, well. Used to crazy busy schedules!!