National Eating Disorders Association

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
alwaysthinking
SUCCESS!!

I made it! I ate my meal today, and i didn't compensate.

Savedbygrace
Good job!!!

I'm so proud of you!!

Blue44
That’s great!

I’m so happy for you. That’s wonderful!

koifish22
Congratulations!

It's so wonderful that you had the strength to push through! Keep up the good work!!! I'm proud of you

alwaysthinking
Thx

Thank you, everyone. Lot of anxiety, and I got through the day, with Jehovah God's help.

Elvira
Yay!!!

I’m so happy for you! It’s a struggle but you’re going to get through this and we’re all here to support you

alwaysthinking
Another success

So I just had another success. I went to the gym just to use the massage bed and I did just use the massage bed. And when I left I was so tempted to get on the scale. I've begun weighing myself daily when I go to the gym because I've returned to that bad habit of weighing myself daily. I don't have a scale at home so I can't do it at home and I've begun doing it at the gym everyday. I just walked out of the gym though and did not weigh myself. I'm proud of myself and feel like this is another step to recovery.

lovetowrite81
Alwaysthinking

That is so great Alwaysthinking- way to go! Another amazing step forward! I'm so glad that you can recognize the importance of each and every victory on your road to recovery <3

Savedbygrace
That's wonderful news!!

Way to go. I know that's a big step.

alwaysthinking
Another day

So, I made it again today. I had lunch - modest and later I had a small snack. It's kind of interesting - for lunch I was anxious prior to eating and when I was done I wasn't that anxious. For the snack I was actually feeling pretty excited and confident beforehand and when I was done I was more anxious. Regardless, I did both and I have not compensated. Nor have I had any flashbacks which has been my biggest Terror . I am so thankful.

TimeToShine
Congratulations!

Congratulations!

London1621
:)

Hugs