National Eating Disorders Association

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
TimeToShine
Not counting anymore

I have been taking a break from writing, but I have been reading your guy's posts. I've been having issues at home with my parents, and it's pretty sad, but I've been crying myself to sleep each night because my parents are making me hurt in the inside. I realized my parents mentally abuse me, saying such horrible things with the intention to hurt. My best friend is mad at me and isn't talking to me and I don't know what I did. My boyfriend though is being really supportive and is constantly trying to make me laugh, and he has been making me laugh and happy when nobody else is. I do love him very much for this. I cry every day and all he wants is for me to be happy and for my parents to stop hurting me. But I haven't gave into my ED yet. I am also reading a book about a girl with anorexia and her story into recovery. I hope your days were better than mine.

TimeToShine

alwaysthinking
Sorry

Sorry you're going through that. I can relate my parents mentally abused me too. Glad that you're posting and I'm glad that your boyfriend is supportive. Do you have a therapist that would be helpful as well, be able to process. Hope things improve and keep posting. Keep us updated

ape130
What book is it? Hope you

What book is it? Hope you feel better soon, that's a tough thing to face

TimeToShine
Paperweight by Meg Haston.

Paperweight by Meg Haston.

lovetowrite81
Timetoshine

Hi Timetoshine-

Also just wanted to let you know I'm sorry that you are going through this. How are you feeling today? I hope you continue to share here when you need support and know that we're here for you <3

London1621
Hi

Sorry you're having a hard time and hope you will be okay soon. Hugs.