National Eating Disorders Association

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Readinggirl
First time

Made myself sick after binged. Now I hate myself and want to cry.

lovetowrite81
Readinggirl

Hi Readinggirl-

I'm glad that you reached out for support on the forums. I'm sorry that you are struggling right now. How are you feeling since your post? Are you currently getting support for ED concerns? Just wanted to check in and hope to hear more from you soon. I hope that you will feel supported here on the forums <3

Readinggirl
Thank you for your reply.

No one knows what I do with food. Thank you.

alwaysthinking
How are you now?

How are you feeling about what you do? Do you have any type of support at all ? I don't mean in the professional world but friends or colleagues that you feel you could trust with this? I'm glad that you were able to come on here and discuss it and it also helps to have somebody face to face to be able to share things like this. I hope that you're able to cope and do the best that you can

Readinggirl
Hi

I have friends, I never told anymore of this problem. Keep it to me. It's better a secret. When school starts I can try to talk to one of my teachers or the school counselor we have 3 of them.

alwaysthinking
Good

I'm glad you're willing to share it with either teachers or counselors. Hope things are going well for you or at least get better soon . take care