National Eating Disorders Association

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Angeldav
New to Community

Hi All!

I am new as of right now to the forum community..thank you!

I am wanting to know what steps and advice you would have for me just starting out.

Also, I am not sure if I can post the disorder I have in the forum?

I am struggling, and created a group offline, however could use all the resources available to me right now.

Thank you so much, I appreciate you!

<3

Angie

_admin_moderator
Welcome!

Hi, thank you for posting! Please take a look at our community guidelines here: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/forums/community-guidelines. Yes, you can post what you're struggling with as long as it doesn't violate any of the guidelines! If you’re looking for resources, please feel free to contact the Helpline at (800) 931-2237. The Helpline is open Mondays-Thursdays 9AM-9PM EST and Fridays 9AM-5PM EST. During these hours you can chat with us also by clicking the chat now option at the top right hand corner!  Please continue posting!  

lovetowrite81
Angeldav

Hi Angeldav-

Welcome to the forums! We're so glad that you are here. You can post the name of the disorder and what you are going through but there are some limitations to how much detail we can go into to keep the forum safe- feel free to check out the community guidelines here: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/forums/community-guidelines

I hope that you will post again soon & tell us more about what you're going through. Would love to hear more of your story.

Lovetowrite81

CASACERA
Hi and welcome

Me? Garden variety BED. My specific designation would be as a Grazer. Been known to do 3 hours before my food devil takes a nap. Food plan right now is 3 moderate, healthy, tasty and satisfying meals plus an optional evening snack if desired. Looking pretty healthy, normal BUT for me THE AMOUNT OF STRUGGLE AND REACHING OUT LIKE THIS PRECIOUS FORUM IS HUGE! i REQUIRE 24/7 CONNECTION WITH OTHERS WHO "WALK THE WALK" AND "GET iT" AS WELL. YOU CAN CALL ME CC IF YOU LIKE. Company this week keeping me away from the forum a bit.

alwaysthinking
Welcome

Welcome to The Forum. Hope you get the support you deserve and need. Feel free to post anything that you're feeling and stuff that you're experiencing with your eating disorder. This is a good group of people very supportive.