National Eating Disorders Association

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
Feeling off.

Tonight I have been trying to make this feeling to go away and now binge eat. Part of me wants to say, you win eating disorder and I give up. Sometimes it's too much for me to keep going and to be ok. I hate myself and this problem.

ape130
I'm with you tonight my

I'm with you tonight my friend. I ate so much tonight that I feel sick and I hate myself. I hate ed too for making my life such a mess. I don't know if I can keep it up. So I understand.

karenc
you don't hate yourself

Come on now. Just coz you're eating doesn't mean you're bingeing. IT might be a normal amount of food. Don't be too hard on yourself.

London1621
Thank you

I do hate myself. Sometimes I wish I could just give up, this problem is too much for me. Feeling like I shouldn't bother others with this.

lovetowrite81
London1621

Hi London-

Just wanted to check in and see how you are feeling? Know that you are never bothering us- we are here to 'listen' and give support! I know that binge eating is so hard- it does feel overwhelming and too much sometimes. I just want to encourage you not to give up- recovery is possible. Tomorrow is a new day- take it one day at a time and keep going <3 We're here for you.

ape130
London1621

You're not bothering us, you're reaching out, and reaching out is important when you have an eating disorder. We need support whether we admit it or not. SOmetimes the fight is so exhausting...

alwaysunsure
thoughts and positivity

to all who are struggling...push through the ups and downs and know that when you wake up the next day, you can restart and try again with grace