National Eating Disorders Association

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Savedbygrace
So tired and sad and hurting

Right now I just feel so sad. I am just tired of everything. I miss what was taken from me and the time I've spent not being able to see my beauty. I'm hurt by all the things that were done to me. I just want to starve away the pain and the memories.

karenc
please don't do that

You are beautiful and you deserve to eat.

Savedbygrace
Thank you

I need to hear this. I'm just really struggling. I'm just so tired. Of fighting, of working through the past. Tired of fighting the eating disorder. I need help. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

karenc
put it away

Put the past behind you. Or you'll be stuck in a loop with this.

Just enjoy the weekend and Tuesday will come round like this.

Savedbygrace
I'm trying

And the more I fight, the less energy I have. It feels like I won't ever overcome this.

karenc
you will

The more you eat, the more energy you will have to fight this.

Savedbygrace
Thank you

It's so hard right now. There's only one type of food I seem to be able to eat, and sometimes not all that much. I don't wish I could allow myself to eat more. Wish things were different. Sometimes it's hard to just be me. Right now it feels like I may never be free from ed, even though I really want that.

karenc
aww

Don't be disheartened. Think positively.

You've got this great life to live.

alwaysthinking
Praying

For you. Know that you are loved. That's enough for now.

Savedbygrace
Thank you both

I really need encouragement right now, so I appreciate it.

Alexo_eats
Savedbygrace

This is hard to hear, but what will NOT eating do to stop the hurting? It only numbs the pain. It doesn't make it disappear. You need to eat to gain strength to fight the pain! Sending you love, strength and support! YOU CAN DO THIS!

Savedbygrace
Thank you so much

I'm touched that so many people care about me. Right now it's just so hard to fight. I am just unable to eat barely any of one type of food. I'm hurting so much. I just want to get better for good.

lovetowrite81
Savedbygrace

Hi Savedbygrace-

Just wanted to say I am praying for you <3 I'm sorry you are hurting so much and I know it's hard to keep going sometimes- I just want to remind you that there is hope. And we are here for you. I'm glad you will soon be able to get the help you need- I believe that you WILL recover. It won't be easy but you will get there.