National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post

I checked and my husband's medical insurance isn't going to cover all of the expenses associated with the medical, dental, psychiatric care he is likely to need as his ED progresses... especially as he is Type II diabetic. I would like to protect my assets.

Can you give me an idea of the steps you have taken to protect your assets?

What type of Attorney should I be seeing to help with this protection?


My sense is that divorce lawyers would know about this, or lawyers who know how to make up wills. Both of those types would understand the ins and outs of preserving assets I think.