National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
bhbw13

Hi. I was wondering how you are? I don't recognize your name. Are you new to the forum? You mentioned your mom doesn't understand what you are going through but is trying to connect. Are there other things you can connect on apart from your struggle with food? I just wanted to say hi and welcome you. Thanks for reaching out to others. Take care.

iwanttolive

mhbw13
hi i am new. i didnt really

hi i am new. i didnt really realize there was this whole world of people i could talk to about this. i like this though. i try to connect with her about things but its hard. she compares me to her a lot when there is no logical reason to. its hard to find common ground with her because we are such different people. i just wish she would quit trying to understand some of the things i am going through and accept that we are different. i know thats hard for people to do though

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources