National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
2Joy2love

Hi. It's been a while since we chatted. How are you doing? And your daughter? I would love to hear from you. I am doing well and am in recovery. God has been good and brought me into a good place after what could have been a bad situation. He delivered me and I am doing well. I had a little struggle but was able to keep going. My meds changed abruptly and I am feeling the effects of that now but am trusting that I will get over this and not need more medication. Otherwise, my mental state is good, no behaviors or urges. God is blessing me in many ways. I am happy for the most part and living my life and serving God. Found a good church home finally. How about you? How are things going? Take care.

iwanttolive

2Joy2love
iwanttolive

So good to hear from you. I am doing really well. I am finding that I have a lot more free time, which is nice. I am trying some new hobbies and it has been good. God is really helping me heal emotionally, mentally and physically. I feel like I am in a different season of life. A time of rest. peace and healing. Ecclesiastes 3 talks about different seasons in our lives.
I have 4 of my kids in college, one graduated from college and has started a great job. There is only my son home with my husband and I. Life is good.
I am glad you have found a good church home and that you are doing well. I hope your medication gets figured out soon. Continue to take care of yourself.
2joy2love