National Eating Disorders Association

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

wondering if anyone in the CT area has experience using doctors in Greenwich? My daughter has been to see a doctor there but because she is over 18 I don't hear much.

Thank you,
anxious mom

elycegiacona,We are glad that

elycegiacona,We are glad that you are finding support here on the NEDA forums. A portion of your post was edited due to the mention of specific names that violate the rules in our community guidelines. Our community guidelines are always available to review here In the event you need further assistance please call the NEDA helpline at 1-800-931-2237 (M-Th 9-9 F 9-5 EST).Again, thank you for posting, and we hope you will continue to do so! 

[email protected]

Hi [email protected]...,
Welcome to the forum. It can be hard to have a child we are worried about and because they are adults we are limited in our child's care if that is what they choose.
There is a parents toolkit that can help you learn more about eating disorders.
Also there is a helpline that can help find doctors in your area. And also give you support.
Take care.