National Eating Disorders Association

1 post / 0 new
iwanttolive
s.bower

Hi. I just read your response from another post. I too am on the upper end of my weight range so I understand how you feel. You sound like you have a good handle on the intellectual aspect of weight gain and loss. There is no quick fix. The "fix" is understanding and dealing with underlying issues as you know. I hope you find a good therapist. Pants size is difficult but we must keep reminding ourselves that we are not a number. We are so MUCH more. We must dig deep to find out who we are. I have to cope with weight gain. To not let it throw me off my recovery walk. I hit a very difficult period after a nine month period of doing very well. I am blabbing. I am determined to not let a higher weight take me down and I hope you are able to do the same thing.

iwanttolive

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.

Resources