National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
iwanttolive
chunkeymonkey68

Hi. I believe you have a generous heart and you do your best when trying to encourage people, but sometimes you come across as judgmental. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post but I DO believe in God and Jesus and as disappointed as I am in myself, I know there is nothing I can do that will cause Them to love me any less and there is nothing I can do that will cause them to love me any more. I am 100% loved no matter what I do because I gave my life over to Them and I am their child. They love me no matter what. People starving in the midst of food well eating disorders aren't about worrying about others who can't afford to eat. It is a mental health issue. My issue right now is severe depression and trying to stay safe. Yes I care a tremendous amount for those less fortunate than me in regards to many things. But I help in my own ways to help those people, My not eating or eating too much is not going to change their plight.

So thank you for trying to reach out and be supportive. Please just try to read what you post before sending it out and think about how it would feel if someone sent something like that to you. I have seen a great improvement in your responses. So don't beat yourself up about this. Just try to be a little less judgmental. Thank you and enjoy your day.

chunkymonkey68
Sorry

Happy Holidays and Hope you are in better spirits soon. You still planning on touring and volunteering in the country you had mentioned?

Hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you need another appt w/ the MD to see about medication adjustments. Sometimes if our weight changes it affects the dosage required in our meds.

That's just from my own personal experience. My diet also makes a big difference in how my energy and positive feelings effect me.

Good luck, and Merry Christmas.