National Eating Disorders Association

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
London1621
Don't care!

I'm having a hard time right now. It was all day and all night. I was just keeping it to myself and this feeling didn't pass and it was getting harder to not binge eat. I don't care anymore, my sister and parents don't know about this and I don't know how I do this without telling them, it's hard. I want to give in. If I give into this feeling I'm going to be so upset and hurting.

lovetowrite81
London1621

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. Has there been anything that triggered these feelings? How are you feeling today? I know it's so hard. Stay strong <3 Praying for you.

London1621
Hi

It's still with me and I'm trying not to give in. My mom lost the tickets to the ballet the we were going to go to yesterday and my parents we're fighting yesterday and not talking today and that upset me. I hope they talk soon and this feeling goes away. Thank you for your reply and kind words.

lovetowrite81
London

I'm sorry it was a rough weekend. I hope things are going better today & the feeling has passed <3 Hang in there !

London1621
Hi

Thank you so much.

iwanttolive
London1621

Hi there, how are you doing today? It is Sunday. I am sorry the struggle to not binge is still so strong. But, you are staying strong. You don't have to always be strong though. It is okay to allow yourself to not always be so strong. That may help take some of the pressure off. I can say I understand to a point as I fell a bit and self harmed. After ten months about. I went into the hospital to get stabilized for nine days. My meds were changed around and I am doing better than before I went in.

It is difficult to be around people, whoever they are, but especially parents who fight all the time. I just thought this. Do you think if they stopped fighting, they may recognize how much you are struggling and then may be able to help you? Are you feeling put off and out because they don't notice your pain? I don't know, that thought just popped into my brain.

In the Bible, Moses and his people were in a battle. As long as Moses held his hands up in the air, they were winning, if he lowered them they started to lose, so he had his buddies help him hold his hands up until the battle was won. MOSES...He led them through the desert into the promised land, a great dude. But even he needed help. Jesus asked His disciples to pray for Him at His time of great need and sorrow. I say this to let you know, you don't have to do this alone. Do you think you could finally talk and let your parents know how badly you have been struggling? Do you have anyone at all who could help hold up your hands. I know I am willing from here but it would be best to have real life flesh help you.

I am so sorry you have been feeling so badly. I will pray for you right now. And when God brings you to my mind. Take care, I hope this helped a bit.
iwanttolive

iwanttolive
ps

PS I think you do care because you continue to fight and to post and to ask for support. If you didn't care, you wouldn't do that. Just something to think about.

London1621
Hi iwanttolive

Thank you for what you are saying. I'm ok today and you are right about what you are saying to me. It's sometimes hard to deal with at home when no one knows, but I do care.

When my parents are angry about something I just keep this to myself and not tell them. But you're right, if they weren't fighting all of the time they would know that I have a problem with food and I need help. I'm not sure what they would do, hopefully help me. I will try to see if I can find someone to help me. Thank you for your help. Hugs.