National Eating Disorders Association

2 posts / 0 new
Last post

I am working on my recovery. i have been for the past few years sand i am on disibility due to my eating disorder. My insurance wont cover for me to do partial, iop, or residential which is what i need. I am looking for resources if any one has any. i live in wisconsin. I am at the breaking point and ready to give up. Please help me

Don't give up!

You came to the right place, misbubbles101. NEDA has some resources regarding this very issue. Unfortunately, it's a common one. There are steps one can take, including being a part of research studies and submitting an appeal with your insurance company. Please go here for more information:

Also, if you got to and select Research Studies and then Wisconsin, you can find some of the research studies in your area.

Please call NEDA at 1-800-931-2237 M-F 9am-5pm EST and they can provide you with further resources and talk to you about this specific issue.

PLEASE don't give up on yourself! You are worthy of recovery and an ED free life. I know the fight can get tough at times, but you CAN do this :)

NEDA is here to support you during the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. The health of our community, especially those who are most vulnerable to the virus' serious complications, remains paramount. To access resources that can provide free and low-cost support, please click here.