NEDAwareness Week Intern
Contribute to NEDA’s Mission of expanding public understanding and prevention of eating disorders and providing support to individuals and families by assisting program staff with ongoing educational outreach projects. NEDAwareness Week interns will increase their knowledge and understanding of eating disorders, as well as learn the intricacies of a not-for-profit organization.
- Program and Administrative Duties:
- Research special interest groups and how best to inform them of NEDAwareness Week.
- Contact colleges and universities by phoen and email, recording contact information accurately.
- Track NEDAwareness registration.
- Perform data entry related to NEDAwareness Week.
- May help with GO GIRLS!TM research as needed.
- Abiility to work independently and as a team.
- Positive attitude.
- High energy.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience and proficiency in some or all of the MS Office programs (Word, Publisher, Excel, Powerpoint) preferred.
Intern Time Frame and Commitment:
Minimum of 8 hours per week for a minimum of 6 months.
Accepting applications for Spring 2015!