Contribute to NEDA’s mission of expanding public understanding of eating disorders and prevention of eating disorders and providing support ot individuals and families by assisting in our ongoing marketing campaign. The marketing intern will increase their knowledge and understanding of eating disorders as well as the marketing techniques and strategies for a not-for-profit organization.
- Marketing Services:
- Assist with placement of ads for NEDA's 2012-2013 ad campaign.
- Maintain contact list for future placements.
- Maintain list of successful ad placement.
- Assist with annual NEDAwareness Week preparations and marketing.
- Increase knowledge and understanding of eating disorders.
- Assist with minor administrative tasks and other duties as assigned.
- High energy, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service.
- Strong computer skills, data entry and word processing ability.
- Must be dependable and self-motivated.
- Able to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
Volunteer Time Frame and Commitment:
Minimum of 3 hours per week for a mimimum of 10 weeks
Currently accepting applicants!