Administrative Assistant Intern
The National Eating Disorders Association is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant Intern who will be responsible for providing clerical support to the Development Department and other duties as assigned. We desire a candidate with a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Utilize mail merge to prepare acknowledgment letters for donors
- Assist with mailing letters to donors
- Photocopy documents, scan and file as needed
- Provide administrative support to the staff members of the Development Department
- Prepare letters using predefined templates in Microsoft Word
- Pay close attention to detail and check accuracy of information
- Review donor contribution reports and follow specific instructions as required
- High energy, and enthusiasm.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of business, administration, and/or clerical work
- Strong computer skills, data entry and word-processing ability.
- Must be dependable and self-motivated.
- Able to work effectively as an individual and follow detailed instructions.
Intern Time Frame and Commitment:
Minimum of 12-18 hours per week as needed.
This position is unpaid.
Currently accepting applications for summer 2015!