New NEDAwareness Week Website Makes it Easy to Participate!
By: Maggi Flaherty, Communications Manager
We are very excited to announce that NEDAwareness Week now has its own website to make finding resources, activity guides, events and more, easier than ever! Exciting features of this website include:
- Customizable promotional materials for your events
- Free NEDAwareness Week posters (while supplies last)
- Volunteer speaker registration and training
- Event search (find or post an event)
- How-to guides
- Shareable infographics
- Sample social media posts and articles
- Plus, much more!
By doing just one thing, no matter how big or small, we can bring attention to the severity of eating disorders and the resources available to those who are affected. Last year, together we reached nearly 70 million people. Your participation truly does make a difference in getting help to those who need it most. Take a look and see how you can be part of the largest outreach effort on eating disorders in the nation.